Pineapple peeler slicer and corer | Stainless steel professional pineapple slicer
How to use a Pineapple Slicer | How does a pineapple corer work :
Pineapples are unique fruits and considered one of the most beautiful looking shape and Delicious fruit
do you know that it grows on a plant in the ground? well yes…it does and only takes three years to be mature
so what we are talking about here?
let’s agree that pineapple is a fruit that is hard to cut and slice it has a brick outer layer and a hard corer
it took you a lot of time to be cored and sliced and i wonder why people don’t always buy it…because of the fact that they will take a lot of time to slice it…
so what should people do to eat that delicious fruit?
Here comes the Stainless steel professional pineapple slicer tool
what does it do?
well Pineapple peeler slicer and corer not only cut the outer layer but also it slice the fruit in a circular shape and made it cored and make the fruit looks very beautiful
after cutting it …you will have a beautiful yellow rings of pineapple….isn’t it looks beautiful?
So let’s now talk about the component of this nice tool
Pineapple peeler slicer and corer comes with ratcheting feature….it will make it easy for you not to lose the grip or have to adjust it again while trying to slice the fruit…its top pops off while the slices is sliding down the handle
Pineapple peeler slicer and corer also comes with a good feature which is the measurement which prevents you from cutting the bottom of the shell
so you wonder now why not to cut the bottom shell…its because that you can fill it with any fruit or juice and put it on your table
If you never used this tool let me explain to you How to use Pineapple Slicer.
Learn How does a pineapple corer work:
- first of all cut the off the top of the fruit.
- then look how far you want to go down cut the fruit….use the measurement feature to decide…remember not to cut the bottom shell…you gonna need it later.
- place the blade in the center and look at the measurement…. use the ratcheting to go down to the point you marked
- put one hand on the fruit and the other on the tool….pull it up and remove the fruit
- now press the release button so you can pop off the handle …flip over the blade and slide the fruit rings
That’s All now you have learnt How does a pineapple corer work …simple as that 😀
Now you decided to buy The Stainless steel professional pineapple slicer….what you should look at before buying it?
we have prepared you a list of things you should look at
- Material: you should buy it made of stainless steel not Plastic as you will want to handle the force while slicing the fruit(don’t worry its only 2 or 3 dollar difference in the price)
- Blade: Blade should be very Sharp with good quality…if the blade is week you will be left with a damaged pieces of fruit rings.
- Handle: Because its the most used Part as you will twist it a lot…you will want it to be very comfortable with a nice grip
now you have decided and made up your mind and wondering where to buy it…
we have the two types of material the plastic one and the Stainless steel professional pineapple slicer steel one…..whether you like buy it